2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some overreaction on here, but he's clearly in the decline as a player. Which isn't a surprise as he's in his mid-30's now and has been a regular for 15+ years. I still think there's a role for him to play, and hope he stays, but don't think he can be considered a nailed on starter every match at this point

In which case he will leave, as he will believe he is a starter

I don’t really understand his form over the past year. For me, he hasn’t got any slower, he’s still rapid and capable of catching any winger. It’s like he’s got to big for his own boots and switches off.

I don't give a shit about the stuff he's said, for me that's absolutely nothing. How he's playing though, is important.

It felt like towards the end of the treble year we were easing him out the side, but then last year he was first name on the team sheet almost.

And like you said, he's fast - but he seems almost intent on attempting to demoralise pacy wingers by giving them a head start before trying to catch them. It's clear he's not good enough for that.

Thought he should have beaten Cucurella to the ball tonight, but he backed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.