2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny because I watched Cancelo of all people contain Mbappe last week and a 21 year old American pocket Vini, Jr. a couple weeks ago.
I also watched Kyle keep everyone onside at the Etihad v. Real then stand there with his arm raised while the ball rolled right past him on their goal.
I watched him run past Sterling for no apparent reason and let Raz score off his favored right foot. I watched him back heel a ball into the box v. Sheffield to allow them to equalize late on. I watched him let Esak and Gordon use him like an orange training cone. I watched him jog over to B Johnson at the death letting him whip a cross to Kulusevski that cost us 2 points.
My point isn't to slag Walker off. He's had what would be considered a brilliant career.
But I'm not about to let anyone tell me he's currently a brilliant defender when he's actually been closer to shit than any brilliance,,,

And shite again that’s cost the winning goal in the end

I’d of fucked him off with a cannon ,win the euros is better than winning the treble . That and his shite defending at Wembley .

Some overreaction on here, but he's clearly in the decline as a player. Which isn't a surprise as he's in his mid-30's now and has been a regular for 15+ years. I still think there's a role for him to play, and hope he stays, but don't think he can be considered a nailed on starter every match at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.