2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still prone to those errors.

Still terrible attacking wise. His crossing is so bad, thankfully Doku means he doesn't need to attack much. He can't cross in the air and on the ground he only has one speed, smash it on regardless of how close the player is.

Still prone to those errors.

Still terrible attacking wise. His crossing is so bad, thankfully Doku means he doesn't need to attack much. He can't cross in the air and on the ground he only has one speed, smash it on regardless of how close the player is.
He is, but when he is focused (against elite teams) he is impossible to attack.

And I disagree with his crossing today. It was really good (Haaland 1H should have scored, Rodri's goal, and even Alvarez chance come from Walker's cross)

If there’s one player on the pitch that should not be trying back-heels in his own box it’s him. World-class defender. Terrible on the ball. No brain.

Has one or two of these brain-farts most seasons, hopefully that today gets him focused.

Excellent for most of the match, but let down by a brutally dumb decision.

He’ll learn from that, though.

He is, but when he is focused (against elite teams) he is impossible to attack.

And I disagree with his crossing today. It was really good (Haaland 1H should have scored, Rodri's goal, and even Alvarez chance come from Walker's cross)
He really can’t, he always puts too much power even if the player gets the ball it is hard to control.

But we really don’t want him to be crossing balls for us so I wouldnt fight him for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.