2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter. There's bound to be a love rat in every team. Plenty who have been captains too. Terry and Ferdinand two big examples.

It's not the club's place to discipline players for things that happen in their personal lives that aren't criminal and aren't a breach of expected conduct e.g. Rashford going on the piss after calling in sick.

It doesn't matter. There's bound to be a love rat in every team. Plenty who have been captains too. Terry and Ferdinand two big examples.

It's not the club's place to discipline players for things that happen in their personal lives that aren't criminal and aren't a breach of expected conduct e.g. Rashford going on the piss after calling in sick.
Exactly. Who gives a fuck other than a few dripping snatches on the internet?

Such a poor decision to do this. Whos advising him? Whenever something bad happens, regardless of what they've got on you, you always just keep quiet, you say nothing to nobody and you just wait for the worst to pass. It's always going to be significantly worse when you respond. This decision is almost as stupid as what he's done.

You’d imagine his teammates already knew about this, and voted for him anyway so guess you have to trust them. Wouldn’t have been my choice even before this, but what do I know?!
He said pep didn't know so i don't see it being known to them all if the manager was unaware. maybe a few of his closer mates like stones knew something was up but seems unlikely to be common knowledge amongst the squad.

I'm convinced they voted him captain to get him to stay but probably unlikely to know the reason he was contemplating leaving.

Don't think he should have been captain, I think its affected his game, he doesn't need extra responsibility he's a player that just needs clear instructions and doesn't have to think about anything else but I can't see any good coming from stripping him of it now.

Pep should use it to get him laser focused on just playing well. Captaining the team to more titles can be his escape and main focus.

For a senior player he is so immature. He's still really good but he needs to do better. Can't have a clown as a club captain.

Just held my nose and read the interview

Against all odds Kyle has now made things even worse for himself

He said pep didn't know so i don't see it being known to them all if the manager was unaware. maybe a few of his closer mates like stones knew something was up but seems unlikely to be common knowledge amongst the squad.

I'm convinced they voted him captain to get him to stay but probably unlikely to know the reason he was contemplating leaving.

All the internet knew Lauryn Goodman had 2nd baby by a "footballer" by early August.

Everybody knew 99% chance it was Walker.

Do you really think that Pep was naive?

And do you still believe what Kyle Walker says to the Sun?

You’d imagine his teammates already knew about this, and voted for him anyway so guess you have to trust them. Wouldn’t have been my choice even before this, but what do I know?!
A lovechild and two divorces did not stop the conservative party to make Johnson their leader.

I don't think that footballers have higher moral standards than MPs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.