2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am perfectly willing to give him a pass on his real (or perceived) performance dips in the past few months (still think he needs a rest now and then though). But these family issues are totally of his own making. Annie has separated from him several times before because of his (public) behavior. The situation with Lauryn Goodman is terrible and her need to spill everything to the press (whether it’s true or not) makes it worse. As one of the few females on this site, I’m probably one of the few that cares about this but he really just needs to get his sh1t together personally…for his kids sake…and for his teammates. Hard to lead a team with this going on.

I am perfectly willing to give him a pass on his real (or perceived) performance dips in the past few months (still think he needs a rest now and then though). But these family issues are totally of his own making. Annie has separated from him several times before because of his (public) behavior. The situation with Lauryn Goodman is terrible and her need to spill everything to the press (whether it’s true or not) makes it worse. As one of the few females on this site, I’m probably one of the few that cares about this but he really just needs to get his sh1t together personally…for his kids sake…and for his teammates. Hard to lead a team with this going on.
My only take, without being disrespectful is, that he can no longer continue to be club captain, at least in active roles given the current state of his affairs. No pun intended.

Maybe the recent news regarding Kevin stepping back and allowing him to retain his role was indeed as many Twitter heads were calling a pity party.

Either way, he cannot be selected.

Cant keep it in his pants , deserves to be dumped imo
And if you’re not going to keep it in your pants, at least do so with someone whose first instinct is not to run to press! Men, have your affairs with people who like their privacy!

And if you’re not going to keep it in your pants, at least do so with someone whose first instinct is not to run to press! Men, have your affairs with people who like their privacy!
Agreed , i dont know what you think but he strikes me as a braindead man, cant see why lauren wants him either , he will just cheat again

I mean he knows she’ll end up taking him back as they always do. The lifestyle and ‘status’ is more important than self respect.

I mean he knows she’ll end up taking him back as they always do. The lifestyle and ‘status’ is more important than self respect.
To play the other side of this - his wife is definitely one of the more private wives. Not to say she doesn’t enjoy the lifestyle, but she’s not out there flaunting it like a lot are. I think it’s really hard for these women - they’ve been with these men since they were teenagers and thus likely have little identity without them, their families are intertwined, they’ve been through a lot together, and likely come from very modest means. And keeping the family together for the kids adds another layer of complexity. And yet they all probably know someday they will be the “first wife.” She’s not the issue here. I understand people have affairs and marriages break up, but he just needs to do better about keeping this behind somewhat closed doors. And maybe learning from his second or third mistake in this area. Okay, off my soapbox!

The wives can divorced them and become a millionare in the settlement , they stay for love, security and kids , i think women shouldnt feel like they are breaking up a family when it is the man who has done that , but they do unfortunately . In this case he has proved he just cant be trusted in any way so i hope she divorces him, if the lover takes him on then she will deserve whatever she gets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.