2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me the state of it on here, throwing players under a bus who 6 months earlier completed the treble...fucking shameful
Are you joking? Walker was a squad member who didn’t even play in the CL Final and was off to Bayern!

Are we supposed to fawn over past glories and forever hold up every player who ever won anything as a “club legend” and build a statue?

Life isn’t like that, at least not real life.

And, I’m not exactly saying anything earth shatteringly original when discussing Walker.

He gets paid a nice wad for staying, was rewarded with the Captain’s armband, and does what he does quite well, but it’s getting more limited with age.

What exactly is so controversial or dismissive?!

Are you joking? Walker was a squad member who didn’t even play in the CL Final and was off to Bayern!

Are we supposed to fawn over past glories and forever hold up every player who ever won anything as a “club legend” and build a statue?

And, I’m not exactly saying anything earth shatteringly original when discussing Walker.

He gets paid a nice wad for staying, was rewarded with the Captain’s armband, and does what he does quite well, but it’s getting more limited with age.

You come across as an entitled ****

Spot on!!!

I think some people are bored. Slagging off Kyle? Ok so hes not ‘perfect’ but he’s the best right back we have ever had, covers for some basic defensive howlers from defenders who escape criticism on here, and gets our club.

Haters will be haters
Best RB in PL history but what's that got to do with a player of 33ys old getting a new , huge long term contract at an elite club?

We panicked and should not be giving those type of contracts to a player who is beginning to fade.

He took advantage ( not problem with that) in we could not afford to lose another experienced pro after Gundo and Mahrez leaving, the club panicked.

You come across as an entitled ****
If that’s your takeaway, you should take a serious look at yourself. Was involved in the business of football for the first 25 years of my life and your blue-tinted specs do you no help in serious discussions.

Sorry not sorry I don’t see the world through your lens, but Walker has been a good servant who is coming to the end of that service.

Best RB in PL history but what's that got to do with a player of 33ys old getting a new , huge long term contract at an elite club?

We panicked and should not be giving those type of contracts to a player who is beginning to fade.

He took advantage ( not problem with that) in we could not afford to lose another experienced pro after Gundo and Mahrez leaving, the club panicked.

Age catching him up……..seems to be losing that extra speed he had……..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.