2 | Kyle Walker - 2024/25

He is very unlikely going anywhere this summer.
He may be tempted though.
He'll obviously get gametime but will it be enough.
If a reasonable offer came in, he may be tempted and I can't see us standing in his way if he were open to leaving.

Looking forward to seeing him in combination with Savinho. His unselfish willingness to run hard and deep will create huge amounts of space for the latter to exploit.

Honestly, Walker is a specialized player at this point. He can still be useful against certain teams but the vast majority of the teams in England will play extremely defensive. Rico is just a better option against those low block teams.

Looking forward to seeing him in combination with Savinho. His unselfish willingness to run hard and deep will create huge amounts of space for the latter to exploit.
No reason Rico cannot do that.

Wish to see Walker as well though.

Pep's mention of Kabore, plus the outstanding form of Rico and the complexities of Kyle's personal life, lead me to believe that we may see some changes in the RB slot. I wouldn't be surprised to see some activity before the close of the transfer window. Pure speculation on my part, and a desire to see more of Rico, but I also wish Kyle well. He is approaching the natural end to his time with us and his home life must be placing tremendous pressure on him. I don't believe it is coincidental that we had a young, natural RB on the subs bench, in addition to one on the pitch.

Pep's mention of Kabore, plus the outstanding form of Rico and the complexities of Kyle's personal life, lead me to believe that we may see some changes in the RB slot. I wouldn't be surprised to see some activity before the close of the transfer window. Pure speculation on my part, and a desire to see more of Rico, but I also wish Kyle well. He is approaching the natural end to his time with us and his home life must be placing tremendous pressure on him. I don't believe it is coincidental that we had a young, natural RB on the subs bench, in addition to one on the pitch.
The only reason Walker would want to leave is to get away from his bizzare off field life and also bring in some much needed cash before he quits playing.

Kobore seems like a similar player to Walker in the making. Walker has played no minutes so far &It wouldn't surprise if negotiations are in place for his transfer this window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.