2 | Kyle Walker - 2024/25

Kobore seems like a similar player to Walker in the making. Walker has played no minutes so far &It wouldn't surprise if negotiations are in place for his transfer this window.
The upward progression of Rico is welcome and he is the future.
Pep and Walker have a decision to make, whether Kyle stays and is happy to have reduced playing with us.
Kabore being in the squad threw me a little. It may be just down to Foden, Rodri and Bobb all missing.

Is Walker also now known as "Ringo" as featured in the Daily Mail?

Sounds like him and his off field behaviour.

The upward progression of Rico is welcome and he is the future.
Pep and Walker have a decision to make, whether Kyle stays and is happy to have reduced playing with us.
Kabore being in the squad threw me a little. It may be just down to Foden, Rodri and Bobb all missing.

I think Walker will get plenty of game time this season and he has a very specific skill set we need

Pep's mention of Kabore, plus the outstanding form of Rico and the complexities of Kyle's personal life, lead me to believe that we may see some changes in the RB slot. I wouldn't be surprised to see some activity before the close of the transfer window. Pure speculation on my part, and a desire to see more of Rico, but I also wish Kyle well. He is approaching the natural end to his time with us and his home life must be placing tremendous pressure on him. I don't believe it is coincidental that we had a young, natural RB on the subs bench, in addition to one on the pitch.
Kyle, just like Phil, John Nathan and Rodri, was involved in the last four in the Euros only a few weeks ago, so it wasn’t really a surprise that he didn’t play yesterday. Nor did Aké. Stones only came on because Kova was injured.

We don’t have the biggest squad, and every member of it will play plenty of games, during this ridiculously long season.

Can’t rule out City and Kyle taking Saudi money at the last minute but I think, just an opinion, that the most likely outcome is that Kyle stays, retains the captaincy and plays plenty of minutes but less than previous seasons.

Real shame so many of our systems seem to be in for a dig at a player who has been so instrumental in our success over his time at City: we haven’t won trophies in spite of him being here.

And his teammates voted him into the Captain’s armband so they must think highly of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.