2 | Kyle Walker - 2024/25

KDB was voted in to be our captain. Kyle was in the top 5, though, probably due to his age & years with us.
So, why, when they’re both on the field, does Kyle wear the armband?

Also, Kevin has been here longer than Kyle.

You’re making things up to suit your own agenda.

So just to confirm, our current captain (as far as I'm aware), hasn't made the England squad?

Can we just give it to someone more deserving rather quickly please
Our top goal scorer didn't make the World cup and the euros, can we please sign someone more deserving of the number 9 starting spot?

See how stupid that sounds?

Our top goal scorer didn't make the World cup and the euros, can we please sign someone more deserving of the number 9 starting spot?

See how stupid that sounds?
Yes that does sound stupid, as our number 9s country didn't get to the Euros.

And I'm not entirely sure what relevance that has to anything really.

My point is that our captain, who has been a bit of a gobshite recently, and has been touted around Saudi, is now being overlooked for England, so I'd much prefer it if he is no longer out captain. I'd have preferred it much more if he'd never been made captain, but appreciate the players chose him.

Hopefully they'll give it back to Gundogan.

My point is that our captain, who has been a bit of a gobshite recently, and has been touted around Saudi, is now being overlooked for England, so I'd much prefer it if he is no longer out captain. I'd have preferred it much more if he'd never been made captain, but appreciate the players chose him.

That's even worse because it could be said that the team our top 9 is a part of actually failed to qualify, while in the case of Kyle, an incoming manager choose not to pick him based on his preference (youth, ball playing fullbacks, three at the back, who knows?) and not because of any particular failures or shortcomings on the part of the player.

Either way using either instance as a reason to file a player under the "not qualified" group is utterly stupid and a very simple way to evaluate a players worth to the team.

In other words, you don’t like Kyle.

And when has he been "a bit of a gobshite recently"?

That's even worse because it could be said that the team our top 9 is a part of actually failed to qualify, while in the case of Kyle, an incoming manager choose not to pick him based on his preference (youth, ball playing fullbacks, three at the back, who knows?) and not because of any particular failures or shortcomings on the part of the player.

Either way using either instance as a reason to file a player under the "not qualified" group is utterly stupid and a very simple way to evaluate a players worth to the team.
Agree with your part about new coach.

Disagree with your part about Erling. Ryan Giggs and Gareth Bale hardly went to many Euros/World cups and were two of the best players in Europe throughout their career.

Agree with your part about new coach.

Disagree with your part about Erling. Ryan Giggs and Gareth Bale hardly went to many Euros/World cups and were two of the best players in Europe throughout their career.
I built my "Erling argument" on a talking point similar to the one you brought up about Kyle, Basically I was just trying to show you how that argument doesn't hold up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.