2 | Kyle Walker - 2024/25

I love what Walker did to Summerville in the 88th minute against West Ham. Shook him off like a fly. Looked hilarious:)

Walker been absolutely incredible servant for us. Its debatable as everything, but he should end up as a club legend, unless social issues would happen to be obstacle. Im generally critical on judging people by rumours or incomplete picture, especially on private/intimate life, but idk really the case to tell anything.

And hes not done. I still expext him to play much. Its fair to splite time a bit more for Lewis. But then, hello hello, they easily play both. So the greatest applause for Lewis is rightful, but it could not overshadowed we need strong Walker in the first 11 too.

I love what Walker did to Summerville in the 88th minute against West Ham. Shook him off like a fly. Looked hilarious:)

Walker been absolutely incredible servant for us. Its debatable as everything, but he should end up as a club legend, unless social issues would happen to be obstacle. Im generally critical on judging people by rumours or incomplete picture, especially on private/intimate life, but idk really the case to tell anything.

And hes not done. I still expext him to play much. Its fair to splite time a bit more for Lewis. But then, hello hello, they easily play both. So the greatest applause for Lewis is rightful, but it could not overshadowed we need strong Walker in the first 11 too.
Walker's far from finished with top level football, but as with Gundog, I wish Kyle & Kev would also retire from international football, therefore extending their domestic careers.

Regardless of his PRIVATE life, I don't think it's hyperbolic to say that Walker is still currently the best right back in the world, & definitely the best England have ever produced.

If we ever have a crisis of injuries/suspensions at centre-back, it is a definite possibility that Kyle slides across to play in the middle, as he has done, and Rico comes in on the right, playing his usual roaming rôle.

If we ever have a crisis of injuries/suspensions at centre-back, it is a definite possibility that Kyle slides across to play in the middle, as he has done, and Rico comes in on the right, playing his usual roaming rôle.

My memory is that when he played centre half for us he wasn't very good. I wouldn't have him anywhere near centre half - he doesn't understand the game well enough, and is not good enough on the ball. Let's hope our centre halves are fine this season and it doesn't come to that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.