2 | Kyle Walker - 2024/25

He and Stones looked as if they need to go for a couple of pints of WD-40. That said, nobody does a cushioned chest-pass to the keeper like Walker, and he knows it.

Holy crap I feel like people are really harsh in this thread!

The transfer window is shut, these are our players for the season if we don't support them and try to boost their confidence who will? The opposite teams? xD

Yes, he didn't have the best of games but he will get there for sure. He's been reliable for so many years now and he will be again!

Last edited:
Not at his best today but fuck me the disrespect in this thread. What happened to a bit of sentiment? He's going over the hill now but what Walker's given us stands above any right-back in the club's history. From reading this thread you'd have no clue.
I couldn't agree more. City fans as long as I have being going (51years) have always turned their own when the going gets a bit tough. It's a terrible trait.

He's not match fit. I don't know if you've ever played football but being really fit and being match are two different things and playing is the only way to get match. Oh and.he happens to be the best right back to play for this club. Get behind the boys.
Zaba was a better RB.

Not good but you have to allow it, he's had no pre-season at all. Needs to switch on as we'll get punished if he's not much better in our next two.

When is the last time he had a a few good performances? Awful 9/10 times these days. Looked done last season, even more now. Time waits for no man.

Zaba was a better RB.
No he wasn't, look at what City have wonwith Walker at right back and you know who agrees with me, that's right Pep Guardiola. Not saying Zabba wasn't a very good right back but to say he was better than Kyle Walker is ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.