2 | Kyle Walker - 2024/25

Just seen a clip of a podcast he’s just done about when he signed for us.

You’d think he’d say the opportunity to move to a bigger club challenging for titles under the management of the great Pep would be his answer.
No no…
Makes out the only reason he left Spurs was because Potch said he was gona start playing Trippier instead so that’s why he left.

Incredible how he is our captain. Every public interview he does makes you think why has he been chosen.

I suppose we were spoilt of late with Kompany, Fernandinho and Gundogan.

Don’t get me wrong, he’s been a wonderful player for us. But he isn’t captain material.

Last edited:

You’d think he’d say the oppatunity to move to a bigger club challenging for titles under the management of the great Pep would be his answer.
No no…
Makes out the only reason he left Spurs was because Potch said he was gona start playing Trippier instead so that’s why he left.

Incredible how he is our captain. Every public interview he does makes you think why has he been chosen.

Don’t get me wrong, he’s been a wonderful player for us. But he isn’t captain material.
He's a thick ****, who happens to be pretty good at football.

Doesn't think the minute his mouth opens, and it staggers me that he was chosen to be captain.

Can only imagine it was based on hierarchical/respect type of thing, as opposed to being the kind of person that has the right thing to say at the right time.

wonder he will be captain #1 this season too. squad is choosing soon. after the Euros win Rodri is the one for me. give it to him also a new big fat contract to fend off Real

You’d think he’d say the oppatunity to move to a bigger club challenging for titles under the management of the great Pep would be his answer.
No no…

His teammates disagree.

It's interesting that Walker still get to wear captain band when being subtituted with KDB while Gundo a former captain still playing on the pitch don't wear that band instead.

Last edited:
Poor cameo but it was a few minutes and his first action since returning from holiday. Not overly concerned but Rico is first choice right now.

It's tough to just come in like that after not playing for a while, but goodness...

We lose that game if he starts.

Last edited:
It's interesting that Walker still get to wear captain band when being subtituted with KDB while Gundo a former captain still playing on the pitch don't wear that band instead.

Gundo isn’t captain. I love him…but he left. No longer part of the ‘captains group’ and has literally no bearing on the captaincy this season.

Walker is, rightly or wrongly, main club captain so when he’s on the pitch he wears the armband.

The thing is, we are ALWAYS going to ask 1 of the defenders to enter the midfield.

In the treble season, it was Stones, letting Walker defend as a RCB.

I dont see Stones doing it as much this season, and he doesnt do it like Lewis does, Lewis plays alot higher than Stones did who mostly played next to the CDM.

Walker probably has to just play WITH Lewis as a RCB.

Its unfortunate we have nobody who can rotate with Lewis, my hope was Gvardiol could potentially do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.