2 | Kyle Walker - 2024/25

Zaba was a better RB.

He really wasn’t though was he.

Loved zaba but let’s not let sentiment get in the way of playing ability.
Kyle Walker has been the best right back in world football for the last 4 seasons.

I feel Kyle has a very big leadership influence with the players behind the scenes and is just as important to the team as Fernandinh/konpany/Rodri’s leadership traits have been over the years.

There’s a massive reason why pep wanted him to stay and had lunch with him to convince him to stay.
This season there is plenty of minutes for him and rico lewis to rotate game time.

I can imagine Kyle Walker is already coaching and advising rico

Absolutely brain dead and never been able to do the basics. Looks bang average speed wise, too, so his get out of jail card has gone.

Imagine actually thinking you could play for Pep Guardiola, not just that but be the player that Pep’s entire defensive system relies on for 8 years and 17 trophies, without being able to “do the basics”

He really wasn’t though was he.

Loved zaba but let’s not let sentiment get in the way of playing ability.
Kyle Walker has been the best right back in world football for the last 4 seasons.

I feel Kyle has a very big leadership influence with the players behind the scenes and is just as important to the team as Fernandinh/konpany/Rodri’s leadership traits have been over the years.

There’s a massive reason why pep wanted him to stay and had lunch with him to convince him to stay.
This season there is plenty of minutes for him and rico lewis to rotate game time.

I can imagine Kyle Walker is already coaching and advising rico
Great post.

Imagine actually thinking you could play for Pep Guardiola, not just that but be the player that Pep’s entire defensive system relies on for 8 years and 17 trophies, without being able to “do the basics”
Couldn't agree more far too main City fans like to scapegoat our players.

Football moves on.
Kyle has been a wonderful player for the club and one of the very best in world football.
I feel that he is at the end, and that his relative lack of technical ability is really showing itself more and more. Perhaps it is the presence of Rico that is making me feel that.
I hope that I am wrong, and that there is just a bit of rustiness there, compounded by some of the personal difficulties he has had. In the late stages of CL football, he has a unique ability to cope with the best wingers in the game. I hope that it still there, we may need it, but I do feel it may not be.

Football moves on.
Kyle has been a wonderful player for the club and one of the very best in world football.
I feel that he is at the end, and that his relative lack of technical ability is really showing itself more and more. Perhaps it is the presence of Rico that is making me feel it more.
I hope that I am wrong, and that there is just a bit of rustiness there, compounded by some of the personal difficulties he has had. In the late stages of CL football, he has a unique ability to cope with the best wingers in the game. I hope that it still there, we may need it, but I do feel it may not be.
Hes rusty, hes not played, yes he was poor but fuck me give him some slack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.