2 | Kyle Walker - 2024/25

Will his 26m now be enough to survive the next 60 years or does the poor bugger still have to go to Saudi - as some suggested?
In the court docs, Walker actually says if he were to go to Saudi at the end of his career his home would still be in England (they’re discussing the “flight” risk). I thought it was interesting that example was used. Also, the way I read the financials only about half that $ was liquid - the other in things like houses, cars, image rights. I don’t think Walker or his wife have a flashy lifestyle, but I still think it’s not a lot in the overall context of a PL players lifestyle and career length.

In terms of how he presented himself at court.

And, let's be real, given Goodman's fucking batshit crazy demands, she's done him a favour and given him the opportunity to present well with minimal effort.
Imagine what a nut job she is that it made Walker look sensible...LMAO

In the court docs, Walker actually says if he were to go to Saudi at the end of his career his home would still be in England (they’re discussing the “flight” risk). I thought it was interesting that example was used. Also, the way I read the financials only about half that $ was liquid - the other in things like houses, cars, image rights. I don’t think Walker or his wife have a flashy lifestyle, but I still think it’s not a lot in the overall context of a PL players lifestyle and career length.
Especially if he keeps fathering children out of wedlock. Not a method of long term financial planning that I've ever been aware of...

Especially if he keeps fathering children out of wedlock. Not a method of long term financial planning that I've ever been aware of...
Kyle will be doing a Ray Parlour within a couple years of retiring.

If there were any doubts that Kyle is fucking quick, I think they were dispelled in the games against Réal Madrid last season.

He didn’t just beat Vinicius junior once for pace, as he did at Etihad the season before last, he beat him three or four times over the two legs.

We also saw it during the Euros over the summer. It’s a tremendous asset for him and City and has come in handy on numerous occasions during his time at City.

I also think he represented the club very well, in his rôle as captain, last season, and I expect him to continue as skipper next term.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.