2 | Kyle Walker - 2024/25

Shit marking for the goal but I'm not going to lay into him too much for that, the entire defensive setup for set pieces was a mess, that's a collective training ground problem more than an individual thing imo.

Was alright other than that. His pace was valuable to stopping their counters and Rico wouldn't have given us anything we lacked, walker wasn't the problem today.

Not sure how you can watch us attempt to break that ugly Arsenal block and not feel we didn't need Rico. It was crying out for his intelligence.

Sympathy with him on the first - done over by Oliver.
None on the second - gormless.
Dunno about that one either, what with the blocking job they did on eddie for the second goal. Last season there were matches when the ref made us retake a corner if Ruben was within a yard of the opposition keeper.
Everytime I watch a replay of that goal I get madder as that foul wasn't called.
That must have been what arteta meant when he said they had been preparing for this match since the summer

Dunno about that one either, what with the blocking job they did on eddie for the second goal. Last season there were matches when the ref made us retake a corner if Ruben was within a yard of the opposition keeper.
Everytime I watch a replay of that goal I get madder as that foul wasn't called.
That must have been what arteta meant when he said they had been preparing for this match since the summer
Yeah, it was an obvious foul. As clear as day. Was just talking about Walker - all very well poking at Gabriel, but made himself look a tit by then completely losing him.

Yes he was poor for their 2nd goal but the under estimation of his skills shows how little many people understand the game.
The professionals recognise his worth hence him being in the PFA team of year again last season and also the Euros team of tournament.
Yes and Declan Rice is on a par with Rodri too

When you hear him speak you can understand why he gets voted captain players know you can make mistakes as a player so when they vote it's not what we see it's what he does in the dressing room! Think Lewis will play 30 game and Walker will play about the same again

When you hear him speak you can understand why he gets voted captain players know you can make mistakes as a player so when they vote it's not what we see it's what he does in the dressing room! Think Lewis will play 30 game and Walker will play about the same again
"When you hear him speak you can understand why he gets voted captain"

For me he speaks in soundbites, says what fans/players expect him to say but little else.

But I agree he is clearly highly regarded by the dressing room.

Needs fucking off and Lewis bringing in for the bigs games
What Lewis brings in on the ball out ways walkers pace
Even with his pace he is at the scene of every crime and judt not clever enough to get away with it
Lewis is now the better player
I’d then get Frimpong in for the walker role
Hate watching him now
Can’t cross, can’t pass, can’t shoot , no anticipation, just reacts to everything

He is only captain because of age and pep trying to keep him last season
Doesn’t show any leadership quality’s, thick as fuck, not actually good anymore either
Rodri, Dias, gundo, Kev all miles clear

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.