2 | Kyle Walker - 2024/25

When you hear him speak you can understand why he gets voted captain players know you can make mistakes as a player so when they vote it's not what we see it's what he does in the dressing room! Think Lewis will play 30 game and Walker will play about the same again
Maybe I’m wrong but when I hear him speak ‘which he’s done a lot of in last 12 months’ I think he sounds like an idiot but before that he led by example which is why I think he was voted captain not for an motivational speeches

Who do you think voted for him?
I think it’s one of those things where you feel you have to vote for your mate/the senior player.
We have used it to get more out of him but it hasn’t worked and he just isn’t the right guy

After that game pep is playing Lewis from now on. He won’t throw him under the bus but he will be absolutely fuming

Needs fucking off and Lewis bringing in for the bigs games
What Lewis brings in on the ball out ways walkers pace
Even with his pace he is at the scene of every crime and judt not clever enough to get away with it
Lewis is now the better player
I’d then get Frimpong in for the walker role
Hate watching him now
Can’t cross, can’t pass, can’t shoot , no anticipation, just reacts to everything
He can shoot alright, just that he’s shite at it

Maybe I’m wrong but when I hear him speak ‘which he’s done a lot of in last 12 months’ I think he sounds like an idiot but before that he led by example which is why I think he was voted captain not for an motivational speeches
He sounds like a man who is saying the right things but has no clue why
He doesn’t understand what it is to be a city fan - and at this point he should do.
He should be speaking to the fans worh what he says
Gundo is ideal as he gets it and isn’t a complete idiot

He can shoot alright, just that he’s shite at it
I just feel Lewis only issue is probably pace in defence against martinelli, mbappe etc
But If walker offers no better defence then take a risk with Lewis
Newcastle have Anthony Gordon next week so if lewis plays walker really is toast

I just feel Lewis only issue is probably pace in defence against martinelli, mbappe etc
But If walker offers no better defence then take a risk with Lewis
Newcastle have Anthony Gordon next week so if lewis plays walker really is toast
Pace is Walkers main attribute, seems to have lost a bit and his reading of the game is poor, comes to far up the pitch when playing against pacy teams……

I understood why he was on the pitch yesterday

I think Rico is great and I'd prefer him over Walker at this point, but I'd also prefer Walker to deal with the pace of Martinelli. That was basically the reason Walker was on the pitch.
Martinelli and Calafoliori would have broken Rico down easily. Great developing talent but still lacking some of the physicality required

Not sure how you can watch us attempt to break that ugly Arsenal block and not feel we didn't need Rico. It was crying out for his intelligence.
There was no lines to pass inbetween, it was a solid double block inside their own box. We didn't need intricate passing, that was never going to break them down. Rico would have come on if we needed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.