20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any possibility he'd change his mind re wanting to leave? To use a popular colloquialism, the bloke is different gravy.
We could work to speed up global warming so the climate's more like his preference, but that may upset a few..

The vast number of people that were very keen for us to take £40million for him are looking very stupid right now, could probably get £45 million now.
I don't remember anyone being keen. People were "realistic".

Bernardo by all accounts wanted to go, the market for him was small and basically clubs with fuck all money. So getting 40m would have been our best option.

Reactions: kun
Silky on the ball, turns players inside and out, leaves players on the floor, goes past defenders (van dick), presses like a Rottweiler, engine of a Rolls-Royce, first touch like Egyptian silk…

He is Bernardo Silva and he plays for Manchester City, and long may it continue.

I may be way off the mark here but is the fact Mendy isn’t around him - given they were supposedly good mates - and he’s suddenly performing at his best level since 2018/18?

It could well be that he’s been told to perform better to justify clubs paying the asking price they wouldn’t in the Summer. I just hope not.

He’s a little genius in the middle, just as we always expected and now he’s getting the chance every game rather than being shipped out wide or being dropped all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.