20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd thing is that Bernardo is exactly what Spurs need: a creative central midfielder. They have plenty huff and puff but have had nobody pulling the strings since Modric left, so his going as part of any deal involving Kane would have made sense for both clubs. Would also have thought that Nuno now being their boss might have tempted him there, but perhaps he just wants to get out of England entirely. All of the above is based on the assumption that he does indeed wish to leave, of course.

The issue with Bernardo is he doesn’t like living in Manchester. Would he prefer London?

Bernardo would be a big loss. The reason he, Gundogan and Rodri worked so well together was that they are the best players at the club at keeping possession and controlling the tempo of a game.

As good as KDB, Foden and Grealish are they don't play that way like those 3 can. Will be interesting to see how the team sets up this season as I don't see how they keep that control Pep loved last season with the false 9 and basically suffocated teams.

He was vital for the second half of last season and how people can seemingly talk down his impact here now that it seems he could be leaving is beyond me.

Bernardo would be a big loss. The reason he, Gundogan and Rodri worked so well together was that they are the best players at the club at keeping possession and controlling the tempo of a game.

As good as KDB, Foden and Grealish are they don't play that way like those 3 can. Will be interesting to see how the team sets up this season as I don't see how they keep that control Pep loved last season with the false 9 and basically suffocated teams.

He was vital for the second half of last season and how people can seemingly talk down his impact here now that it seems he could be leaving is beyond me.
I think we’re in for a change in style of play.

Maybe a loan to rediscover his form then replace Mahrez in a year or 2. He's 3 years younger than Mahrez. Would be a shame to sell Bernardo at a relatively young age, he's a world class player on his day that just needs his confidence back.

If the weather's good enough for Aguero and Silva, it's good enough for Bernardo. Will be gutted to see him leave though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.