20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll stay for one more year, like Otamendi and Danilo did, and then eventually get his wish as a makeweight in a deal for someone we want, like Otamendi and Danilo did.

He’s just not going to get the gametime though, especially if we buy Kane. Aguero only played 700 minutes last season and we’re about to add to the squad 2 players who could easily play 7000 minutes between them. Those extra minutes have to come from somewhere.

Looks like we'll discuss any offers for him, has to be a minimum of £50m in my opinion.

He'd be £70m at most other clubs but clubs know they can bend us over.

To be honest, even £50m limits our selling options.

Might be better as part of a trade.
He will go for under £35 million, mark my words. We are hopeless at selling for the right price.

He’s just not going to get the gametime though, especially if we buy Kane. Aguero only played 700 minutes last season and we’re about to add to the squad 2 players who could easily play 7000 minutes between them. Those extra minutes have to come from somewhere.
I'd argue differently because I don't think Kane is going to come, enabling Bernardo to be used more often, but we'll just end up going in circles.

If he wants La Liga then the only way possible is a player trade or loan with obligation to buy. No way we get anywhere near market value for him.

Contracted until 2025 so we're in no rush, he's going to need his agent to work wonders.

I'd argue differently because I don't think Kane is going to come, enabling Bernardo to be used more often, but we'll just end up going in circles.
He doesn’t want to be here and if we do buy a striker he’d get very little game time for a 26 year old with his quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.