20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, 2 or 3 others. Definitely Laporte I’d say, and maybe Jesus?
I think Bernardo, Laporte and one of Jesus/Ake/Mendy/Raz.

Hoping that Grealish’s interview in which he said Raz played a part in selling City to him (amongst other England players) is proof that Raz changed his mind. Maybe getting Grealish and hopefully Kane has convinced him

Who could realistically buy him in the next three weeks?
Could see it being on of those loan with an obligation to buy deals.

He'll stay for one more year, like Otamendi and Danilo did, and then eventually get his wish as a makeweight in a deal for someone we want, like Otamendi and Danilo did.

I think Bernardo, Laporte and one of Jesus/Ake/Mendy/Raz.

Hoping that Grealish’s interview in which he said Raz played a part in selling City to him (amongst other England players) is proof that Raz changed his mind. Maybe getting Grealish and hopefully Kane has convinced him
I don't think it's Aké or Mendy. They've both come out and suggested they have points to prove.

I think the main club is probably atletico, but they will probably need to sell trippier or Saul before they can afford it.

Looks like we'll discuss any offers for him, has to be a minimum of £50m in my opinion.

He'd be £70m at most other clubs but clubs know they can bend us over.

To be honest, even £50m limits our selling options.

Might be better as part of a trade.

City have now admitted that he wants out and they're willing to let him go, so I can't see us getting as much as we should for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.