20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said this and you know my point

But as long we got Txiki, the words selling and a good amount of money in return, will almost be impossible
I said that yes, and I'm fully behind it. And you also know my point of view.

No examples then , ok
You're not making any sense.

Here you got a few that wanted to leave (publicly) and did.
- Campbell
- Cruyff
- Diego Costa
- Van Hooijdonk
- Papy Djilobodji
- Didier Ndong Papy
- Gallas
- Figo
- Ashley Cole
- Payet
- Courtios

And this list has hundreds of examples that did the same.

You're not making sense.

But if you mean want to hear players that wanted to leave their club and actually left after. Here you got a few.

- Berbatov
- Campbell
- Cruyff
- Diego Costa
- Van Hooijdonk
- Papy Djilobodji
- Didier Ndong Papy
- Gallas
- Figo
- Ashley Cole
- Payet
- Courtios

A Few examples of a list of hundreds of other transfers.
That is not what i said , examples of txiki not getting good money , aside from those whose contract we let run down on purpose, your examples are not even our players

On second thoughts i cant be bothered

That is not what i said , examples of txiki not getting good money , aside from those whose contract we let run down on purpose, your examples are not even our players
You can't read. I'm not talking about city players alone but in general from the first message.

"Ones a player leaks that kind of thoughts about leaving the club, it's a gone case"

Nothing about a statement that only refers to our players alone.

Is this a Bernardo thread or just a general let’s have a petty squabble thread?
Would love to see Bernardo stay, quality all round and one of my favourites of the last decade. I hope he’ll stick around to join the zaba class of city cult heroes.

For me, an offensive player needs to make a difference: assists, goals, breaking defenses with quick transitions, dribbling and going forward, excellent vision... Bernardo doesn't have any of it. He's a wonderful squad player, but it's too expensive to be just that. There are better options for the money we could get (60-70 m).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.