20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we really are going for Kane, then we need to see some turnover to cover that. I think we'll accept something around the £40m mark but with the rest of the fee (maybe up to 70m-ish) in installments. We may even see a loan (with fee) with an obligation to buy at the end of the loan. Khaldoon said everyone will need to be creative in the market, and that would allow us to get a player off the books who doesn't want to stay, as well as some accounting witchcraft i assume so that we're able to spend.

He’s our best midfielder and most flexible. He was the most important player along with David Silva in the centurions season. He’s reinstatement last season transformed our season. So far, in his career he’s been a far better player than Grealish.
He does everything Grealish does but better. We are worse defensively when he doesn’t pay.
He seems to be paying the price for Guardiola’s CL fuck up.
He’s in the absolute peak of his career and has 4 years left on his deal. He’s a £75m player.

Just don’t get this one at all.

Hes never been the same player since the Mendy incident sadly.
If he doesn't like Manchester then that's fair enough.

He’s our best midfielder and most flexible. He was the most important player along with David Silva in the centurions season. He’s reinstatement last season transformed our season. So far, in his career he’s been a far better player than Grealish.
He does everything Grealish does but better. We are worse defensively when he doesn’t pay.
He’s in the absolute peak of his career and has 4 years left on his deal. He’s a £75m player.

Perhaps because there may be drivers other than football.

That’s a long way from the truth. He’s had one brilliant season in 4 and 2 very average ones as well. Last season he was decent and did a very good job in grafting for the team. He’s not as quick as Grealish, as direct and not as good at beating people due to said lack of pace. Grealish will go to another level in this side

Bernardo usually sets the tempo of our pressing. If he leaves (or plays less games/minutes) I feel we will need a new leader of this crucial part of our play.
I think it could be Phil, as I feel we will now have 4 wide players (Raz, Jack, Mahrez & Ferran).
Although we won't have a traditional #9, I feel KDB or even Ferran for cup ties will play this role, with Bernardo as the deputy. Don't think this will be enough for him though.
Cannot see anyone in La Liga being able to pay over £40mill for him, so perhaps a swop deal with some young centre forward prospect ?

End if the day mate we don’t want him to go but he wants to leave so there is nothing we can do about that . If Bernardo wanted to stay this wouldn’t even be discussed .

Bernardo and Gundogan is our best CM pairing. These two along with Mahrez and our CB duo were our top 5 performers of the season. If only he had better PR, no one would utter tripe like he hasn't been good for 2 years.

That’s a long way from the truth. He’s had one brilliant season in 4 and 2 very average ones as well. Last season he was decent and did a very good job in grafting for the team. He’s not as quick as Grealish, as direct and not as good at beating people due to said lack of pace. Grealish will go to another level in this side

I’d be interested to hear you say honestly how many full 90 minutes you’ve watched of Grealish. I’ll be honest, i’ve not seen much and what I have seen i’ve not been particularly impressed with. I really didn’t understand the clamour for him at the Euros. Just because he’s signed for us, I’m not going to change my mind.

I like Grealish’s character, and i’m hoping he’ll prove me wrong.

End if the day mate we don’t want him to go but he wants to leave so there is nothing we can do about that . If Bernardo wanted to stay this wouldn’t even be discussed .

Surely he has two options World wide? Barca or Madrid. Barca have just had to allow Messi to walk, Bernardo only just signed a extension so he’ll be costly. Madrid look a right fucking mess. He’s walk into both starting xi’s though. So we should be charging accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.