20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I don't understand one thing...

OK - Bernardo wants to go -> THAT I CAN UNDERSTAND.

But he has a contract right ? As I remember it runs till 2024 or 2025, so long way to go till it ends..

He is one of the best midfielders in the world !!!

I don't understand how you pay 100 million in Grealish and then sell Bernardo for 40 or 50..

If City wanted to buy him right now - it would cost at least 70-80 millions and management is selling for half price of that..

One thing is, that you shouldn't let him go - as you have no one to replace him and it will definitely effect our chances for the title, but another thing is - letting him go for such a little money...

There is something wrong going over there and hopefully - someone will take control over the situation and stop this nonsense..

But I don't understand one thing...

OK - Bernardo wants to go -> THAT I CAN UNDERSTAND.

But he has a contract right ? As I remember it runs till 2024 or 2025, so long way to go till it ends..

He is one of the best midfielders in the world !!!

I don't understand how you pay 100 million in Grealish and then sell Bernardo for 40 or 50..

If City wanted to buy him right now - it would cost at least 70-80 millions and management is selling for half price of that..

One thing is, that you shouldn't let him go - as you have no one to replace him and it will definitely effect our chances for the title, but another thing is - letting him go for such a little money...

There is something wrong going over there and hopefully - someone will take control over the situation and stop this nonsense..
we're not even sure if he's leaving yet. Going off Pep's presser it sounds like he's staying. let's wait and see

If he leaves, then I’m very sorry indeed. We were struggling to retain possession today and then he dropped into the middle and dictated the rhythm of play, and within a few minutes we were two up.

That's what I'm talking about - there is no one in the team who does that..

I remember in 2018 his first game against Liverpool at Anfield - how he was controlling the ball for whole game and moving deeper to help Fernandinho and others to retain possession. He was practically unplayable, had number of successful dribbles and handling Liverpool`s pressing easily..

You have Gundogan and Kev - who are more effective near the opponent`s box, but for that "possession" and "keeping the ball near your box" or doing the build-ups from the defense -> Bernardo is the best..

I was hoping Grealish would do that, as he has similar characteristics - but Pep hasn't given him a single minute in a midfield, since he arrived, so...

If Grealish is a £100M player than Bernardo is twice that. Very few players can play with such energy, think clearly and most importantly, play with their head up. Grealish tends to have to look down and spends too much time doing so, Bernardo is 100% spacially aware and has a superb first touch. It's time for City to start playing hardball here and regardless of players fancying a change, he's under contract and we keep him unless the deal offers us better than him and frankly £40-50M is an insult.

I am scared Bernardo will leave for peanuts and we don't get anyone in.. I am more scared about this than striker now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.