20 | Bernardo Silva - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was as poor in 19/20 as he was good in 18/19.

Basically took the year off and was only slightly better in the following season, before finally putting some consistency together.

To say he’s been brilliant throughout his time here isn’t telling the truth.
Where have I said that

Bernardo looked so half arsed all season, shadow of a player he was a few years ago. I’ll happily volunteer my car as a taxi to drop him off to the airport.

I like Bernardo Silva he's a great player..... normally, but all the talk we here about him moving on never helps, just unsettles the player and his form suffers, he'll be back. Joao Cancelo as we know moved on to Bayern, like all Blues we watch players and how they perform and Cancelo for me has grown into an outstanding player but i think he is a player that gets easily unsettled, remember when City first signed him and was nearly going then, on the move talk must have been going on around the Southampton cup game and tbh i have never seen him play like he did, foul throws, all over the place, i knew something wasn't right and hey presto off he's gone on loan and sadly i can't see him coming back. hope i'm wrong.

Praying he'll be gone in the summer. Contributed nothing this season. Need someone with the spark and commitment that Bernie had 3 seasons ago.
He started the season very well.

Newcastle away he was one of our only good players, Forest and United he was excellent, Wolves and Brighton he was one of only a handful of good players in both games.

He’s currently playing no worse than Mahrez was at the start of the season and he came good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.