20 | Bernardo Silva - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the opposite of creative

I've never befofe seen a player ignore so many opportunities to play an incisive forward pass in order to roll the ball back to defenders.

He's one of the major reasons we are failing to kill teams off.

He isn’t a RW. Playing there as we didn’t replace Mahrez.

He isn’t a RW. Playing there as we didn’t replace Mahrez.
He is also not creative when he is a midfielder. Bernardo is incredible in a lot of aspects. Vision, creativity and goalscoring production is not one of them, and that's independent of the position he plays.

He might be our least threat offensively. Again, that's not why he is great for us.

He is the opposite of creative

I've never before seen a player ignore so many opportunities to play an incisive forward pass in order to roll the ball back to defenders.

He's one of the major reasons we are failing to kill teams off.
Jesus if Bernie isn’t our creative player who is ? lol

He isn't though. I love Bernie. He's incredible at what he does but his goal-creation numbers(big chances created, goal/shot-creating actions, etc) are always relatively very low.
I’d take his stats over Jacks. Bernie’s main attribute has been dictating the pace at which we play (last season especially)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.