20 | Bernardo Silva - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to put Bernardo in the middle where he can do some damage to the opposition , he is wasted out on the right wing

Real Madrid wouldn't agree with that! He tore them apart from the right last season.

Bernie can play anywhere and be excellent. When he plays in the middle he has the freedom to find space and double up with others to create overlaps. But when De Bruyne is in the side I think Bernie works really well from the right.

Real Madrid wouldn't agree with that! He tore them apart from the right last season.

Bernie can play anywhere and be excellent. When he plays in the middle he has the freedom to find space and double up with others to create overlaps. But when De Bruyne is in the side I think Bernie works really well from the right.
Yes, he can be excellent anywhere. But at present, he is the best potential 8 we have. Id rather Foden play outside or Bobb play outside.

I Agree with the thoughts here, Bernie is better in the middle than out wide.

I think the issue is that Pep is liking Foden more in the middle due to his goal scoring, and the midfield options like Lewis or Nunes cant play on the wing (or havent).

So its more that he can do the job there so Pep plays him there.

Now I also agree that Pep thinking this way is flawed.

Drop Lewis for Bobb, put Bobb wide and Bernie in the middle and that looks better.

I Agree with the thoughts here, Bernie is better in the middle than out wide.

I think the issue is that Pep is liking Foden more in the middle due to his goal scoring, and the midfield options like Lewis or Nunes cant play on the wing (or havent).

So its more that he can do the job there so Pep plays him there.

Now I also agree that Pep thinking this way is flawed.

Drop Lewis for Bobb, put Bobb wide and Bernie in the middle and that looks better.
As soon as Haaland is back, it's more than likely that we move Foden to the wing and Bernardo to the middle for the sake of balance.

the thing that changed the whole gravity of the match was the move of Bernard to the RCMF place, and the return of Akanji to his natural position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.