20 | Bernardo Silva - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d take his stats over Jacks. Bernie’s main attribute has been dictating the pace at which we play (last season especially)
For sure. As I said, he's incredible at what he does. I haven't looked but I feel like his goal/creative numbers are up from where they've been in past seasons as well.

Bernardos best run was last time kev was out and he played the right sided 8. So now pep puts him on the wing and played lewis there. Lewis is a great prospect but hes not at bernardo level. I think they should have been switched.

He isn't though. I love Bernie. He's incredible at what he does but his goal-creation numbers(big chances created, goal/shot-creating actions, etc) are always relatively very low.
Now I look at this your 100 % right which leaves me thinking we actually have nobody being creative ffs

This is actually insane.

Bernardo might end up the GOAT City player.

Very intelligent player, even the way he describes and understand games - not just how he played and contributed, but how the match flowed. Even the other City players are always in appraisal of his footballing IQ.

His stats and touch map is absolutely crazy.

I think if he wants to, he might make it as a manager in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.