20 | Bernardo Silva - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Class finish, rare to see a situation like that result in the ball actually hitting the net.

This guy can put a ball on a six-pence.

He's not known for being a prolific goalscorer but if there's one player I'd want the ball to fall to in that scenario it's probably Bernardo. You just knew he would execute it perfectly.

If he played another 3 seasons, that would mean that he has the same number of seasons as David Silva, with all the achievements so far and for those to come, will he become a bigger legend than Merlin?

If he played another 3 seasons, that would mean that he has the same number of seasons as David Silva, with all the achievements so far and for those to come, will he become a bigger legend than Merlin?
David Silva for me, league of his own, but also because he didnt flirt with a move away every summer.

Unfortunately, he will never surpass Merlin's legacy.

There is no shame in that of course.

No. A more accomplished, sure. Bigger? Not a Chance :)

Probably a question asked solely because he has Silva in his name.

A tremendously gifted player and professional, the fact he has performed to such a high standard despite not being truly settled in Manchester is testament to him.

Probably will fall under the academy pitch (how many do we left?) rather then statue.

Shame as I would have loved one of him in his coat and coffee in hand, ready to walk back into the changing room as soon as the last scouser had walked passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.