20 | Bernardo Silva - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen a lot of people calling that penalty a Panenka and I'm not having it. It was a shit penalty but he put plenty of power behind it. I hate seeing people try and frame it as some sort of arrogant act that he only did to stroke his own ego.
I never knew there were so many people that don't know what a panenka is

Seen a lot of people calling that penalty a Panenka and I'm not having it. It was a shit penalty but he put plenty of power behind it. I hate seeing people try and frame it as some sort of arrogant act that he only did to stroke his own ego.

Plenty of power? You're joking, right? I've had more powerful farts.

A panenka has to be down the middle AND a chip. The chip is a pretty major part of it as it plays a role in deceiving the keeper, much like a pitcher throwing a change-up in baseball. Please do not kill me for bringing up baseball lol

the keeper was fully expecting it but i refuse to blame a player for missing a pen, it can happen to anyone. we needed to avoid getting there but once kdb and haaland were subbed off our attack vanished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.