20 million.....And it's supposed to be us ruining football!!

Re: 20 million.....

MCFC BOB said:
Luiz Suarez - £23m
Andy Carroll - £35m
Jordan Henderson - £20m
Stewart Downing - £20m

But don't let that fool you. It's City that are ruining football.

Word

i can only laugh at the obvious delight and relish the media greet every new utd or liverpool signing with, despite the millions being spent and billions of debt being accrued, whilst at the same time deriding city for bringing investment into the game!

City Raider said:
i can only laugh at the obvious delight and relish the media greet every new utd or liverpool signing with, despite the millions being spent and billions of debt being accrued, whilst at the same time deriding city for bringing investment into the game!

This, it rankles me to fuck , that the clueless gets STILL don't understand.

Villa get £20 million for downing, I bet randy learner having a very pleasurable wank whilst muttering " thank you mr henry, oh thank you so much,i love you ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....'.......

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Downing is fucking gash, he had promise but didt fulfill it. thats why he has been at middlesbrough and then villa. he is very mediocre. And as our chant towards him last year was " you're just a shit adam johnson" its so true. liverpool buying mediocrity once again. adam, henderson, and downing for an overall fee of 47 million. when the likes of ozil, sahin and the likes go for half of these fees. yes we have overpayed in the past but they were on good players, with exception for RSC. i despise everything about liverpool, from the fans reaction to our new found status to the media wankfest over them. downing will fit in well there and then end up at wolves in 2013

As a Liverpool fan I only feel it right to ask ,
where are you getting the information that we have agreed a £20m fee ?
Dont tell me 'Sky Sports'. The gospel of all football knowledge.

Take a brief look at the LFC statement on the official site and then compare it with Sky's own report on their ever so reliable website.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11677_7035764,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 64,00.html</a>

Liverpool have revealed that they have had a £20million bid for England winger Stewart Downing accepted by Aston Villa.

The Reds have been chasing the tricky wideman for some time, with bids of £12.5million and £15million having been knocked back.

Arsenal then entered the race, with it understood that Arsene Wenger tabled a big-money offer for the former Middlesbrough man.

Downing has, however, made it clear that he would prefer to make a move to Anfield.

He may be about to get his wish, with Villa having granted Liverpool permission to speak with the 26-year-old.

Creative

A statement released on the Reds' official website read: "Liverpool FC tonight announced they had agreed a fee with Aston Villa for the transfer of Stewart Downing.

"Liverpool have now been granted permission to discuss personal terms with the player and arrange a medical.

Now, is it just me or does the first line completely contradict the second one that i have bolded ?
Sky also reported that we paid £20m for that Henderson lad. We did not, 13.1M with 3m add ons.

Point of post ?
Dont swallow all that Sky say. Its very naive.

Opinions are part of why we love football and we are all entitled to them of course but please, get the information correct before hand.
I mean no malice here by the way, I wish you the best for nest season.

The Henderson fee was actually 16million + 3 million add ons. So not the 20million that sky reported but near enough. still a waste of money at thaat. looked average in a poor sunderland team last season and at the under 21 tournament

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.