20 thousand empty seats?

Re: Re: Re: 20 thousand empty seats?

oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:
Marvin said:
A few Bluemooners could have come out of hiding and worn their true colours tonight.

Yes. How right you are.

Will you quickly do a attendance percentage calculation. They are always good.

Well seeing that I did the last % Attendance thread,can you please wait until next Thursday,when I can work out what ours was in comparison to their 78.8% tonight !!!

Cheers geek.

Hernandez has been poor all season.

The saves De Gea made were routine and ones you'd expect him to make.

I'd expect Bilbao to beat you at home. They aren't going to make the mistake and sit back and defend.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:57 pm --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:
Marvin said:
A few Bluemooners could have come out of hiding and worn their true colours tonight.

Yes. How right you are.

Well seeing that I did the last % Attendance thread,can you please wait until next Thursday,when I can work out what ours was in comparison to their 78.8% tonight !!!
67% because you can't count the Bilbao fans

johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:
Yes. How right you are.

Cheers geek.

As I said don`t thank me until next Thursday when I feel we`ll do a bit better.
Cheer up it may never happen.
Oh then again ...<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:00 pm --<br /><br />
Marvin said:

I'd expect Bilbao to beat you at home. They aren't going to make the mistake and sit back and defend.

-- Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:57 pm --

oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:
Yes. How right you are.

I know Marv but I felt a wee bit sorry for the rats deserting the sinking ship. ;)

Re: Re: 20 thousand empty seats?

Marvin said:

I'd expect Bilbao to beat you at home. They aren't going to make the mistake and sit back and defend.

oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:
Yes. How right you are.

Your getting desperate.

The fact is the attendance was more than our ground holds. The tickets cost more than we charge. They could opt out of the cup.scheme for the europa. Have a go at there part day trippers, there out of towners etc etc. There attendences can't be sniffed at though.

johnmc said:
Marvin said:

oakiecokie said:

Your getting desperate.

The fact is the attendance was more than our ground holds. The tickets cost more than we charge. They could opt out of the cup.scheme for the europa. Have a go at there part day trippers, there out of towners etc etc. There attendences can't be sniffed at though.
The point of the topic was to highlight the irony of Man Utd fans "taunting" City with their claim of 20 thousand empty seats. I can't see why you're being so obtuse, or maybe a tad over sensitive?

johnmc said:
Marvin said:

oakiecokie said:

Your getting desperate.

Marvin said:
johnmc said:
Marvin said:

Your getting desperate.

The point of the topic was to highlight the irony of Man Utd fans "taunting" City with their claim of 20 thousand empty seats. I can't see why you're being so obtuse, or maybe a tad over sensitive?

You are taking away fans out of an attendence? What they sing has been true of us. If we make up a song to retaliate that they only had 60k then fine. It will be true. But i think we would look a tad silly singing we had 75% capacity whilst they only had 70% even tho that mean us have 30k to their 60k. You don't agree obviously.

Its amazing how many people get hung up on attendences and obviously they are as guilty as anyone with their song attempts.

marco said:
johnmc said:
Marvin said:

Your getting desperate.

On my phone this just looks like you've quoted me. Im sure there is a funny pic or link on your reply Marco. Can you tell me what it is please?

the cut backs hit and united get 59,000, two years from now they will be lucky to see that, those from far will simpley not be in a financial position to travel,one good thing at city i'd say 40,000 come within a 50 mile radius

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.