20 thousand empty seats?

Re: Re: 20 thousand empty seats?

marco said:
the cut backs hit and united get 59,000, two years from now they will be lucky to see that, those from far will simpley not be in a financial position to travel,one good thing at city i'd say 40,000 come within a 50 mile radius

This stage last year v Kiev we got 27k.

johnmc said:
marco said:
the cut backs hit and united get 59,000, two years from now they will be lucky to see that, those from far will simpley not be in a financial position to travel,one good thing at city i'd say 40,000 come within a 50 mile radius

Did Kiev bring over ten thousand to that one can't remember.

Re: Re: Re: 20 thousand empty seats?

i kne albert davy said:
johnmc said:
marco said:

Did Kiev bring over ten thousand to that one can't remember.

No. What's your point?

johnmc said:
marco said:

You really have a hard on for defending their attendee figures.

How come?

SWP's back said:
johnmc said:
marco said:

How come?

Attendences dont win games. Just think its a tad embarrassing having a go at them for get 60k. When we get 30k all the credit crunch and travel issues are brought up. When they get 60k we have a go.

Ill berate rags all day but not about Attendences.

johnmc said:
SWP's back said:
johnmc said:

How come?

Attendences dont win games. Just think its a tad embarrassing having a go at them for get 60k. When we get 30k all the credit crunch and travel issues are brought up. When they get 60k we have a go.

Ill berate rags all day but not about Attendences.
The downward trend in attendances at the Swamp is well worthy of a thread.

It's very very important Yernited play Giggs and Rooney next week because theres nobody better at playing away from home than those two :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.