20 thousand empty seats?

mancitygaz said:
Lets have it right, it's the rags who are obsessed with empty seats and attendances.

If that was a CL game at the swamp tonight it would have been a sell out.

I don't buy into this 'times are tough' excuse. If you're good enough you will sell out and if someone is skint then there will be someone else to fill the seat.

Thursday night on Channel 5 has shown them to be exactly what they are, glory hunting, band wagon jumping wankers.

Can't wait for this downward trend to continue, how many will be in there after 2 or 3 years without silverware? let alone 36 years.
I hate the rags but to be fair to them £45 and upwards for a ticket is a joke.

LoveCity said:
We.

a). Don't sing songs about their empty seats when they have had 20,000 empty seats more often than us in the last couple of seasons (cup games).

Maybe, but there's a thread on here about it everytime their attendance is anything less than capacity.

IH8MUFC said:
mancitygaz said:
Lets have it right, it's the rags who are obsessed with empty seats and attendances.

I don't buy into this 'times are tough' excuse. If you're good enough you will sell out and if someone is skint then there will be someone else to fill the seat.

Thursday night on Channel 5 has shown them to be exactly what they are, glory hunting, band wagon jumping wankers.

Can't wait for this downward trend to continue, how many will be in there after 2 or 3 years without silverware? let alone 36 years.

Not true. While their Europa League ticket prices are higher than ours, the most expensive adult ticket last night was £42 and the least expensive a reasonable £24. Here:

Normal price: Europa League price:

£28 £24
£34 £29
£35 £30
£37 £31
£38 £32
£42 £36
£44 £37
£47 £40
£50 £42

Under 16 Member prices for Europa League home matches are now £8.

Over 65 / Age 16/17 ticket prices for Europa League home matches are 50% off the above prices, capped at £16.

Please note the above prices apply to Round of 16 only.

M18CTID said:
IH8MUFC said:
mancitygaz said:

Not true. While their Europa League ticket prices are higher than ours, the most expensive adult ticket last night was £42 and the least expensive a reasonable £24. Here:

Normal price: Europa League price:

£28 £24
£34 £29
£35 £30
£37 £31
£38 £32
£42 £36
£44 £37
£47 £40
£50 £42

Under 16 Member prices for Europa League home matches are now £8.

Over 65 / Age 16/17 ticket prices for Europa League home matches are 50% off the above prices, capped at £16.

Please note the above prices apply to Round of 16 only.
Fair play, I stand corrected.

Re: Re: Re: 20 thousand empty seats?

johnmc said:
Marvin said:
johnmc said:
Yes. How right you are.

Will you quickly do a attendance percentage calculation. They are always good.
Not been a good night for you. Poor on and off the pitch

Agreed. De gea kept us in the tie though. Confident chicarito will fire us to victory in Spain.

Cheatarito is fuckin gash, the arrogance!

You get bummed. Outclassed.

Phil Jones looks a great signing by the way ;)

hahaha

Re: Re: 20 thousand empty seats?

johnmc said:
Marvin said:
Hernandez has been poor all season.

The saves De Gea made were routine and ones you'd expect him to make.

I'd expect Bilbao to beat you at home. They aren't going to make the mistake and sit back and defend.

-- Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:57 pm --

oakiecokie said:
Well seeing that I did the last % Attendance thread,can you please wait until next Thursday,when I can work out what ours was in comparison to their 78.8% tonight !!!
67% because you can't count the Bilbao fans

Your getting desperate.

The fact is the attendance was more than our ground holds. The tickets cost more than we charge. They could opt out of the cup.scheme for the europa. Have a go at there part day trippers, there out of towners etc etc. There attendences can't be sniffed at though.

Jesus, they go on about how we 'can't fill our ground' yet, when it comes down to it, the self proclaimed 'biggest club in the world' can't.

dont understand why you're defending them

'its always sold out at OT'

'i can never get a ticket'

'its always a great atmosphere'

BOLLOCKS

MYTHS

LIES

Re: Re: Re: 20 thousand empty seats?

MickyBenno81 said:
johnmc said:
Marvin said:
Not been a good night for you. Poor on and off the pitch

Agreed. De gea kept us in the tie though. Confident chicarito will fire us to victory in Spain.

Cheatarito is fuckin gash, the arrogance!

You get bummed. Outclassed.

Phil Jones looks a great signing by the way ;)

hahaha

Ermmmm. Maybe the laugh is against you as the post you`ve replied to was taking the piss !!<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:00 am --<br /><br />
MickyBenno81 said:
johnmc said:
Marvin said:
Hernandez has been poor all season.

The saves De Gea made were routine and ones you'd expect him to make.

I'd expect Bilbao to beat you at home. They aren't going to make the mistake and sit back and defend.

-- Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:57 pm --

67% because you can't count the Bilbao fans

Your getting desperate.

The fact is the attendance was more than our ground holds. The tickets cost more than we charge. They could opt out of the cup.scheme for the europa. Have a go at there part day trippers, there out of towners etc etc. There attendences can't be sniffed at though.

Jesus, they go on about how we 'can't fill our ground' yet, when it comes down to it, the self proclaimed 'biggest club in the world' can't.

dont understand why you're defending them

'its always sold out at OT'

'i can never get a ticket'

'its always a great atmosphere'

BOLLOCKS

MYTHS

LIES

Now that I do agree with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.