2010 kits, (not just ours)

That Inter one reminds me of an England rugby league kit worn in a world cup ages ago.

GoForGlory said:
Why is it that so many africans wear their shirts as tight as effin possible? See it all the time in the cup of nations, looks pretty uncomfortable.

maybe it's a conspiracy by the shirt manufacturers, all my shirts were bought large but I can hardly fit into most of them now.

newkit10.jpg

I know they've copied the idea from our third kit with the sponsor in small lettering under the badge, but I think this kit is brilliant. (If this is genuine, looks it though)

Bellamy's Caddy said:
newkit10.jpg

I know they've copied the idea from our third kit with the sponsor in small lettering under the badge, but I think this kit is brilliant. (If this is genuine, looks it though)

If that kits genuine, its the best I've seen so far for next season. I have a thing for retro kits.

Unknown_Genius said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
newkit10.jpg

If that kits genuine, its the best I've seen so far for next season. I have a thing for retro kits.

Yeah, well done because that one is CLASS. They stole it from us though! Although they did have an arabic airline sponsoring them first. :)

(Yes, I am an Arsenal fan but it's only for tonight, hope and think they can beat spurs). :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.