2010 Manchester City Summer tour

Frank the Yank said:
I think its about 4 hours from Boston-New York on the train. Its probably about $100. A much cheaper option is the bus. They have this bus that goes to Chinatown in NYC and its only about $20!!! It takes a bit longer than the train does.....

Get the megabus for $1 if you book early enough. took it last week from NYC to DC and it was fine, no problems. http://us.megabus.com/

EastStand110 said:
bigquinn772 Post subject: Re: 2010 Manchester City Summer tourPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:19 pm

Buford

They are playing in Atlanta. First 2 games in Red Bull Arena game in Maryland and 1 game in Atlanta. My brother was talking to our marketing guy in the Mad Hatter in NY. Last week in July First week of August

-- Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:11 pm --

Buford

They are playing in Atlanta. First 2 games in Red Bull Arena game in Maryland and 1 game in Atlanta. My brother was talking to our marketing guy in the Mad Hatter in NY. Last week in July First week of August

Sorry but the Red Bull Arena isn't in Maryland, it's in New Jersey.

Big Quinn

I apologise for the punctuation! I am aware the New York Red Bulls play in NJ my mate is the goal keeper coach for the Red Bulls. I meant 2 games in Red Bulls Arena, A game in Maryland and 1 game in Atlanta.

-- Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:20 pm --

bigquinn772 Post subject: Re: 2010 Manchester City Summer tourPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:19 pm

Buford

-- Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:11 pm --

Buford

Sorry but the Red Bull Arena isn't in Maryland, it's in New Jersey.

Big Quinn

I apologise for the punctuation! I am aware the New York Red Bulls play in NJ my mate is the goal keeper coach for the Red Bulls. I meant 2 games in Red Bulls Arena, A game in Maryland and 1 game in Atlanta.

Sorry mate, it was just the way I read it :-)
I'm happy that the will be playing over here this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.