2013 Audi Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
BibbyBlue85 said:
It might only be a pre-season game but I'm really up for this game. I want us to leather Bayern

I thought it would be Bayern that would rib, rob or muller you - or maybe even shaq you up... ;)

It is just a friendly... - it is nice to test on that level - but your and my team are building up new systems and have players in them that did not have much match practice or are new. In some moments that might look good - but it can get critical, too.

Maldeika said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
It might only be a pre-season game but I'm really up for this game. I want us to leather Bayern

I thought it would be Bayern that would rib, rob or muller you - or maybe even shaq you up... ;)

It is just a friendly... - it is nice to test on that level - but your and my team are building up new systems and have players in them that did not have much match practice or are new. In some moments that might look good - but it can get critical, too.

as long as we don't get battered and play some decent stuff i'm not that bothered.

it's just a good run out for squad members against a top side.

sam-caddick said:
ElanJo said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
I seriously can't wait for this game tonight. No bigger test than European champions in there back yard. I hope we play this team :
Hart
Zab
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Navas
Fernandinho
Yaya
Silva
Aguero (if fit)
Jovetic

Think it'll be more along the lines of

Pantilimon
Zab
Kompany
Boyata
Clichy
Barry
Rodwell
Milner
Razak
Nasri
Negredo

That midfield isn't good enough, we will get slaughtered.

Time for Manuel to put a first XI out and give the best in Europe if not the world a game.

Potentially a huge confidence filler this game.

Problem is that Yaya played 90 mins yesterday and the likes of Jovetic, Navas, Silva haven't had much playing time and playing 2 games in 2 games might be too much. Fernandinho might start and the others might get 20+ mins.

Just a guess. Hope I'm wrong.

TEAM NEWS: Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Kompany, Boyata, Clichy, Fernandinho, Nasri, Milner, Barry, Jovetic, Negredo #cityvbayern

ElanJo said:
Think it'll be more along the lines of

Pantilimon
Zab
Kompany
Boyata
Clichy
Barry
Rodwell
Milner
Razak
Nasri
Negredo
Not a bad guess, mate.

Boyata isn't really the answer is he?. Can see him getting run ragged by
Bayern's strikers tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.