2015/16 Home Kit

Just checked out that Nike page and it says the kit will be launched on 6th May. Also has a picture of the City badge with a White Nike tick at the bottom, could this be a clue that we are going back to White writing *crosses fingers*

Dunne's own goal said:
Rorz88 said:
quiet_riot said:
Beaut that.

Bpra4TfIYAAjCyN.jpg

Absolutely love that crest, utterly fantastic. The club needs to take a not of this.

Maybe one of our photshop geniuses on here could add this to one off the propose shirt,would give us a good idea how it would look

Rorz88 said:
Just checked out that Nike page and it says the kit will be launched on 6th May. Also has a picture of the City badge with a White Nike tick at the bottom, could this be a clue that we are going back to White writing *crosses fingers*

Seconded

GaudinoMotors said:
kippax4ever said:
dario2739 said:
Using the manip from a few pages back, a few different sock options...

1rypl3.jpg

On these pics would be great

The cheapo nike material and the Amish collar don't do it for me.

Lat's face it Sergio and I would look great in anything - It's you lot I worry about.

LoL,i agree about the nike shit

i never get why you lot all cream over a mock up badge that would make us look like a part of nyc or melbourne or just a party of the "city group", you're creating badges that look like they go with theirs. Why lose our identity by cloning another clubs?

Plus The mock up you keep doing has far too much blue (!), blue badge on a blue shirt does not make it very visable... more white with the blue for example!

You keep forgetting that about 20 people on bluemoon swooning doth not make a fan club! If city changed the badge to this there'd be uproar everywhere (just my opinion, don't bite me!), in fact if we cahnged our badge to anything now (unless the old one, which isn't going to happen) i think people would kick off about losing identity - the fact we've only had the current one since 97 isn't the point for most people i wouldn't think, it's that having a new one now would mean it's "since the takeover", and lose another part of "the past".

But don't kill me for having an opinion, and i wont kill you for yours ;)

kippaxkid74 said:
i never get why you lot all cream over a mock up badge that would make us look like a part of nyc or melbourne or just a party of the "city group", you're creating badges that look like they go with theirs. Why lose our identity by cloning another clubs?

Plus The mock up you keep doing has far too much blue (!), blue badge on a blue shirt does not make it very visable... more white with the blue for example!

You keep forgetting that about 20 people on bluemoon swooning doth not make a fan club! If city changed the badge to this there'd be uproar everywhere (just my opinion, don't bite me!), in fact if we cahnged our badge to anything now (unless the old one, which isn't going to happen) i think people would kick off about losing identity - the fact we've only had the current one since 97 isn't the point for most people i wouldn't think, it's that having a new one now would mean it's "since the takeover", and lose another part of "the past".

But don't kill me for having an opinion, and i wont kill you for yours ;)

Totally agree.

The eagle badge, stars apart is class.

The round badges look very dated, the NYC badge is a major disappointment, could and should be far more stylish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.