2016/17 Home Kit Blue Shorts are back

to help visualise ...

CWfjbveWIAAR6Am.jpg

The shorts and sock colours should be the other way round but I admit I would like that kit.

those kits look great.
as long as our home kit have a blue shirt as the main colour and as long as it looks smart im quite happy,i would prefer white shorts but to me its not that important,

if im honest id be happy with a blue and white shirt a bit like Argentina's, as I say as long as it looks smart on the players when they are lifting trophies that's all I care about

I really couldn't care less about the colour of the shorts. But you'd think with them changing the badge they'd stick to a more traditional kit. Next season it might feel like watching a different club for me.

those kits look great.
as long as our home kit have a blue shirt as the main colour and as long as it looks smart im quite happy,i would prefer white shorts but to me its not that important,

if im honest id be happy with a blue and white shirt a bit like Argentina's, as I say as long as it looks smart on the players when they are lifting trophies that's all I care about

Same here

I prefer white shorts but the kit still looks nice with blue shorts so I'm not that arsed

Can we just have our own colours ffs.

Sky blue (not Le Coq Sportif's colour blind designer's interpretation of sky blue), white trim, white shorts. Definitely, fucking not any raggy dark trim.

Black away kit, white trim (and all white badge) would be a nice new away kit to try in a nod to St.Marks as a side note. If not, black and red stripes for me.

The kit vs. gillingham would be a nice third kit too.

Sky blue (not Le Coq Sportif's colour blind designer's interpretation of sky blue), white trim, white shorts. Definitely, fucking not any raggy dark trim.

Black away kit, white trim (and all white badge) would be a nice new away kit to try in a nod to St.Marks as a side note. If not, black and red stripes for me.

a) It was kappa's interpretation not le coq's.
b) Dark trim is as much City as United. We've had dark blue trim throughout the decades.
c) I haven't got a third point but just a) and b) looks a bit sit.

Totally agree with the white shorts bit, but "dark, raggy trim"? I think you should take a look at our history. Navy blue has been part of the clubs colours since the 1800s! We wore navy blue socks for over 80 years! Far from being "raggy" it's actually more down to Reebok sacking off the navy socks in the early 2000s only for them never to return which is the anomoly.

Manchester City's core colours throughout history is:
Sky blue shirt
White shorts
Navy blue socks.

People may have other personal preferences, but throughout our 100+ year history, they have been our colours for 70% of the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.