2016/17 Home Kit Blue Shorts are back

Personally don't give that much of a toss about the away kit – especially the third kit... dare I say that I actually like the flourescent third kit we have this year.

Just get the home kit right!

1239638148802.gif

Remember it's a third kit!

Mainly for the kids..reckon it will be a good seller!

Surely the answer is to not put PL badges on at all?

FYI - more reason to just ignore the badges: next season the PL will be operating with no sponsor anyway, so the badges you've used will be out of date.

FYI - the whole point is to show the colour scheme on a kit, but some idiots just concentrate on a badge. If you are that bother about the badge, look at the whole thing and realise i don't even use a City badge. I could have used a Champions League badge, or a FA Cup badge, or as you say, no badges. But instead some Trolls find something just to had a pop at for inane reasons.

Pillocks like these would comment when seeing the Moon saying something idiotic like "It's not the Sun. Rag."

Surely some people need to grow up.

Last edited:
FYI - the whole point is to show the colour scheme on a kit, but some idiots just concentrate on a badge. If you are that bother about the badge, look at the whole thing and realise i don't even use a City badge. I could have used a Champions League badge, or a FA Cup badge, or as you say, no badges. But instead some Trolls find something just to had a pop at for inane reasons.

Pillocks like these would comment when seeing the Moon saying something idiotic like "It's not the Sun. Rag."

Surely some people need to grow up.

Hey, no disrespect from me. I love your work. I just was suggesting to you that maybe the easiest way of avoiding being drawn one way or the other was to put as little on as possible. The addendum underneath about the PL sponsor was just a by-the-by; I'm not even sure why I bothered adding it.

Great post mate. I hope the club see this and realise how silly it looks changing it every season.

It's too easy for the club to hide behind Nike and say it's all their fault. Look at The Shite's kit up there, 14 out of 15 kits made by Nike, all exactly the same core identity.

No other top club puts up with their identity being messed around with, and neither should we.

Great kit post. Somebody paste it in the MEN thread (I don't know how to) and ask the MEN to grill the club about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.