2016/17 Home Kit Blue Shorts are back

Totally agree with this. It's a joke that one of our "sister" clubs gets to wear the proper Manchester City colours, and we get to wear Coventry City kits. Maybe the board are branching out the CFG and getting a midlands club and this is our way of making Coventry feel welcome? Richard Keys as brand ambassador, Hillman Imp are official motor partner, anyone?

Think you'll find that it's Talbot

post-986-0-86817500-1336582967.jpg

I'm sure my one and only full city kit was entirely blue, shirt, shorts and socks... Back in ...hmmm... 78?
Got Peter Barnes autograph at the opening of a shoe shop in Cheadle Hulme...about the same time.
Did Peter Barnes used to work in a shoe shop?

Blue home shorts will never look as good as white. How many other teams constantly change the color of the shorts on their home kit?

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/12/leaked-manchester-city-16-17-home-kit.html

Just when you think the club have started listening to fans, we are going back to fucking blue shorts, which absolutely nobody wants.

No doubt this is a great opportunity to piss fans off, have a hugely negative reaction (again) and then have a "Cityzens" consultation to ask ask fans what kit colour they want and don't want. Then they can package it all up like they listened to the fans.

The club are fully aware of the negative reaction of the fans to this. Nike should be fully aware because the club assured us they were going to feed this back to them.

Blue shorts are for Coventry City, not Manchester City. We're just letting Nike take the piss with our identity again, and the club are letting it happen again. Not on.
Oh give over! :-)

The more Blue in our kit the better imo, plus it'll always remind me of the best day of my life........ Agueroooooooooooooo!!!!

CE3q-4FWEAAOXc5.png

A blue shirt and blue shorts with predominantly navy trim, but then white socks, sounds utterly bizarre.

More worryingly though, is this an early sign that the new badge will feature no white? It has seemed over the last few years like the club are trying to change our colour identity, for some reason (I have no idea why they can't just do blue shirt and white shorts each year).

A blue shirt and blue shorts with predominantly navy trim, but then white socks, sounds utterly bizarre.

More worryingly though, is this an early sign that the new badge will feature no white? It has seemed over the last few years like the club are trying to change our colour identity, for some reason (I have no idea why they can't just do blue shirt and white shorts each year).

Absolutely
The rags keep the same colours year in year out so why can't we!
If they want to fook about with the socks, year one white, year two sky, year three hoops, then back to year one again, I can accept that, but not the shorts

Absolutely
The rags keep the same colours year in year out so why can't we!
If they want to fook about with the socks, year one white, year two sky, year three hoops, then back to year one again, I can accept that, but not the shorts
+1, the socks are neither here nor there, but the shorts colour changes the whole appearance of the kit, especially when there is little/no white in the shirt (2011/12 was ok as there was plenty of white - last year's kit was just garbage).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.