2016/17 Home Kit Blue Shorts are back

C all day for me.

Although it would look better alongside some of your other shirts with white trim on.

Done them without the trim and collars and cuffs etc. just to see if we can find the base colour scheme before we start on any more complicated.

For me, if i had to pick an 'iconic', 'unique' kit scheme ... it would be D. Remember the kit with Colin Bell and co in the early 70's ... even though i was born in the late 70's and didnt become a fan till the 80's, i never saw that kit, but that always stuck out to me as THE City kit and everything else was based on that scheme.

I still think this shirt and shorts;

7833072.jpg

And these socks;

David_Silva.jpg

I don't mind a bit of variation every now and then, although I prefer to only see blue shorts every few years. There should always be plenty of white on every kit, last season's was terrible for that reason.

But I'd happily see the socks changed around regularly, and like the thought of a season with navy socks as I can't really remember navy socks during my lifetime.

I also think we should embrace a degree of change and flexibility as a fan base, otherwise we become stuck in our ways - something we criticse United and Liverpool for.

Being adaptive to whatever is around the corner - that should be our identity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.