2019 or 2022?

It's mad that we've not been on the bad end of one yet, I really thought this was going to be the year when Villa scored their second. Like you say, at some point you've got to lose one.
We will. Itll be hideous. I thought both the QPR and villa game were lost and i was on my knees

the high of the wins tho … better than ….

We will. Itll be hideous. I thought both the QPR and villa game were lost and i was on my knees

the high of the wins tho … better than ….

We've had a couple, although in the champions League not the premier. Spurs at home and Madrid away. Spurs at home was a killer. Going mental, last gasp winner, Spurs players collapsed on the ground and then it was ruled out. Madrid away, game almost over, a two goal lead, then we're out. Gutting.

2019 10 points behind and won by 1 point, 2022 14 points ahead and won by 1 point, One was a great recovery, the other a relief but the same outcome. 2019 was away the final day which was more fun than the final day in 2022.

An interesting twist on this question could be asked to Liverpool fans. Which season was the most painful for you when losing the title by one point in 2019 and 2022 to that amazing team called Manchester City haha!!
It means " less "

for me 2012 and 2022 would be on a even keel for me, the downs and then the high of winning when all was lost, 2019 was ok to put the kick into the scousers but for drama its got to be 2012 and 2022

2022 wins by a country mile……not even close…..from the utter depths of despair to sheer ecstasy…in 5 minutes…..in fact have we noticed this recurring ‘5 minute’ theme with our great club?

I’m not sure I’d describe either of them as particularly enjoyable at the time. The 100 point season was enjoyable because you knew the title was in the bag from about February onwards.

But the close ones certainly give you more of a buzz when you’re winning the matches. And the satisfaction when the job is done is far greater.

I suppose the only thing we haven’t done is win one on the last game of the season when we start the day behind. I think the ticker could probably do without that though, so I’ll settle for a couple more, all over by February ones to be going along with.

Can I name it as a draw, winning it on the final day & beating Livarpool by a point (and strangely +5 GD in both cases) was the cherry on the top.

Of course City are bottlers, I've seen it said on social media :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.