2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

According to this article, the Tarquins could be in for Kieran Tierney in the summer. If he's at all open to a move to England I think we should make a move for him as well.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3928919/celtic-kieran-tierney-arsenal/

If Celtic value him at £25 million with the potential he looks to have I don't think we could go wrong.
The question is if we really need a new one after Zinchenko`s performances lately. He`s been fantastic, and it seems he`s more valued by Pep now than last summer

The question is if we really need a new one after Zinchenko`s performances lately. He`s been fantastic, and it seems he`s more valued by Pep now than last summer
That's a very good point. I'm certainly no expert or I'd be paid for my opinion, which is worthless at this time, but I feel like Tierney will end up being something special. Not just a player that can do a job when called upon.

I suppose it may come down to getting numbers in were we have some Senior players if a ban is a possibility.

That's a very good point. I'm certainly no expert or I'd be paid for my opinion, which is worthless at this time, but I feel like Tierney will end up being something special. Not just a player that can do a job when called upon.
I agree, but I want Zinchenko to stay, he has a fantastic mentality and works incredibly hard for the team. If we sell Mendy, Tierney should be a good replacement

I agree, but I want Zinchenko to stay, he has a fantastic mentality and works incredibly hard for the team. If we sell Mendy, Tierney should be a good replacement
I'd like him to stay as well. I agree with you re: his attitude and work ethic. Let's do it, put Santa Cruz/Balotelli wannabe 2.0 on the market and buy KT. :)

I'd be quite happy with us selling Delph, Danilo, Bravo, and Mendy as well as a couple of the Kids i.e. Manu and Alex Garcia.
I'd be bringing in Wan Bissaka, a left back and a holding midfielder. The only real question is if we are going to get a Ban do we look to add a forward like Dybala.

I feel we need a DM and CB. Left back its covered by Zinchenko and Mendy now.

The more I see of Sean Longstaff at Newcastle, the more I’m impressed. I’ve seen comparisons to Carrick made and think they’re quite fitting, I certainly wouldn’t mind us taking a closer look as a Dinho cover/ long term replacement. Be interested to know others thoughts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.