2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

Zinchenko is currently our first choice left back and will probably be that for the next few years.
I do think so (and hope so) as well. But I also believe Zinch could be a very good DM. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of good DMs available in the market right now

We only need a DM , if we don’t get one we’ll manage.
CM- im guessing gundogan will be sold if he doesnt want to sign new contract

CB - Kompany hasnt been given new contract yet, rumours of Nico not being happy with playtime could be sold

LB- Mendy,Well enough said. Delph not good enough. Zinchenko proved himself good enough for back up

ST- Maybe a sort of winger/striker as possibly mahrez will be sold and gabby is injury prone and aguero cant do it all alone..

mbappe de jong de ligt wan bissaka. then accept the transfer ban and win every trophy for next 10 years anyways

in all seriousness, these are the positions i think we need filled (st cdm cb rb). zinchenko, mendy could and should be enough at lb since laporte can also fill in there.

felix, palaversa + luiz, garcia/sandler, wan bissaka. so rather than lb cdm being main looks this summer, i'd get gundo and zin signed up with new contracts. go after wan bissaka and the next big thing up top. felix or jovic.

Last edited:
If we keep winning you can be sure we will get a transfer window ban or two to try and help the rest of the loved ones.
C.T.I.D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.