2020/21 - A New Season

the pissing around regarding a new CB is getting slightly frustrating as it would be nice to not throw someone into the team straight from signing? it sounded from the summer interview with khaldoon that we were going to be all sorted asap but its dragging on abit now as the new season draws closer.

Yeah I worry about Mahrez and Laporte. Sure, they'll technically be available to play, but it's not as if you finish lockdown and are fully fit again. If other people's reports are to be believed, after getting covid, you might not be right for a while.

The only thing I guess we can say is that most other teams are in the same boat. But yeah, it'll be really irritating if we drop points at Wolves again.

This season just feels shit to be an honest. Can’t go to games. Might be half full until after Xmas. It’s another get through season I am afraid. Think honestly football will start again hopefully at the start of next season. Hopefully!

Fucking Dipper!
(Our season next year!) Lol.... ;)

What a surprise we have the derby following a Champions League midweek game. What's the bets we are thousands of miles away and they are at home against some minnows.
Running out of excuses for losing Derbies at this stage. Last few seasons have been horror shows. Played them like it didn't matter.

Fucking internationals,this round should be to look at options not drag our players all over the place ,we always get injuries,bet no dippers or rags wont have a bad back so they can decline

Official: Eric Garcia, Rodri, and Ferran Torres have been called up by Spain
It's so strange the things for Carcia... He is a temporary Citizen... unfortunately

Ever since Pep arrived I’ve looked forward to each season knowing we play incredible football and we’re going to be in the running for everything. This season feels different. I expect we’ll be comfortably top 4 but I don’t expect to hit the heights of 2017-2018 & 2018-2019.

I think after seeing the effects of the impending departure Pellegrini, going into next season as Pep’s swan song is potentially a huge issue. That together with how poorly we exited the Champions League means we need to start well.

After a relatively poor season, by Pep’s high standards, we needed an overhaul but this hasn’t
happened. We’ve added 2 players that will no doubt improve our squad but may not be first choice initially. We have issues at centre back, up front, left back and in midfield, none of which have been addressed yet. We’ve been negotiating for Koulibaly for months but still haven’t signed him. There are no real substantive links to anyone bar the Messi circus. We are likely to go into the new season with 3 new signings that address some problems but risk leaving ourselves exposed to an injury to Aguero.

I don’t know whether uncertainty over Pep’s future is impacting our transfers but there’s no doubt we look undercooked going into a difficult start to the season. No doubt other clubs will have similar issues but the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal are way ahead of us in preparation time.

Ha he was the last person I thought would be going off the rails
Didn't really surprise me, he did break lockdown before. We've all been stupid and done idiotic things when young though. The test is does he he learn from them. The good thing is he has a good role model in Sterling on how to grow up fast. Hopefully he does. To be fair Greenwood too seems to have somebody that can be a better role model in Rashford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.