2020/21 - A New Season

Find the Pep 1 yr left and Messi saga a bit like both are not as committed as the average fan. See next year as a repeat of this as LFC still on a high. Strange season ahead with Covid etc so anything could happen.
Liverpool looked leggy against arsenal and have conceded in all but one of their pre season games, including two yesterday at home to Blackpool. The mickeys will be playing with a cigar on this season and imo will struggle, they look like us at the start of the 12/13 season, something not quite right.

Manager in quarantine, best defender has covid. Young midfielder caught shagging on international debut during a pandemic. Two signings!

Not one pre season game played and we play in 8 days. I would say it is getting farcical.

It's funny how sometimes when the pre-season has been chaos the players respond. It wouldn't surprise me if we started like a house on fire. We need to just to get the Lyon hang-over out of our system. Sometimes adversity can be a great motivator. I am glad Sterling's penalty went in for England. That may help him a bit after his miss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.