2020/21 - A New Season

This Friday is the day for the PL fixtures to come out. I expect United or Liverpool away in first 3 rounds. More likely Pool as they had proper time to to their pre season while ours is now fucked a bit.

Can’t say I’m too excited about this to be honest. I can see why they are doing it for the euro’s etc but I’d have been happier the season being delayed until mid October to see if it could be played at least in front of some fans. I found the games behind closed doors more dull the longer they went on. I’d have preferred a season with no cups to accommodate this.

Can’t say I’m too excited about this to be honest. I can see why they are doing it for the euro’s etc but I’d have been happier the season being delayed until mid October to see if it could be played at least in front of some fans. I found the games behind closed doors more dull the longer they went on. I’d have preferred a season with no cups to accommodate this.

As other teams have shown, there are quite straightforward ways to turn it into a “no cups” season if we wish ;-)

This Friday is the day for the PL fixtures to come out. I expect United or Liverpool away in first 3 rounds. More likely Pool as they had proper time to to their pre season while ours is now fucked a bit.
I’d imagine we will be at home against the pair of them reasonably early. Then we will get them away as crowds are let back in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.