2021-2022 Annual report - City post club record profits and revenues

I always remember khaldoon saying in 2010 or sometime around that period that we'll become self sustainable and will outgrow and be more successful than most if not all Premier league teams and I'll be honest I thought yeah ok, we're in debt and not even in the top 4.

But the club, the chairman, the CEO's, sheikh mansour and everybody else behind the scenes have been absolutely true to their word, here we are one of the best teams in Europe, on and off the pitch an absolute juggernaut and hopefully the next 10 years will outdo the last 10 years.

I fuckin love being a city fan.

Understandable as well.
Stefan (@projectriver on here) made a comment in his instant reaction to our accounts on the excellent The City Spaces last week.

This is not to challenge the legitimacy of the accounts/auditors but we simply don't know the source of the big increase in commercial income in the last couple of years. 19/20 we had Puma but where has the £60+mil increase for 20/21 and 21/22 come from?

A large amoutn would be title winning bonuses no? It's common knowledge those feature in big deals like the ones signed in 2020.

I always remember khaldoon saying in 2010 or sometime around that period that we'll become self sustainable and will outgrow and be more successful than most if not all Premier league teams and I'll be honest I thought yeah ok, we're in debt and not even in the top 4.

But the club, the chairman, the CEO's, sheikh mansour and everybody else behind the scenes have been absolutely true to their word, here we are one of the best teams in Europe, on and off the pitch an absolute juggernaut and hopefully the next 10 years will outdo the last 10 years.

I fuckin love being a city fan.

We’ll be the biggest club on the planet in 10 years mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.