2021-2022 Annual report - City post club record profits and revenues

FFS. Pull yourself together.
WTF

I agreed with this:

"our commercial income is always the biggest source of ammo for people to fire at us, id love too see a full breakdown of who sponsors us (outside of the main ones like etihad/puma/nexen/ etc ) and for how much"

As the poster said, our commerical income is the biggest source of ammo for people to fire at us and usually based on conjecture and not facts. It pisses me off.

If you aren't interested in the facts - well good for you. But I am and I'd bet the 2 leading lights stefan and prestwichblue (plus many more) are as well based on the time and effort they have spent over the years extrapolating info and explaining to the masses. Add bluecitybrain to that as well with his sponsorship and transfer fees spreadsheets.

WTF

I agreed with this:

"our commercial income is always the biggest source of ammo for people to fire at us, id love too see a full breakdown of who sponsors us (outside of the main ones like etihad/puma/nexen/ etc ) and for how much"

As the poster said, our commerical income is the biggest source of ammo for people to fire at us and usually based on conjecture and not facts. It pisses me off.

If you aren't interested in the facts - well good for you. But I am and I'd bet the 2 leading lights stefan and prestwichblue (plus many more) are as well based on the time and effort they have spent over the years extrapolating info and explaining to the masses. Add bluecitybrain to that as well with his sponsorship and transfer fees spreadsheets.
There is no way on this green (more or less) earth that City or any other company/football club will release details of every sponsorship deal. In fact there is no reason for them to do so.

If they did, do you really expect the muppets will believe it anyway?

If it "pisses you off" so much, then perhaps you should come off all social media platforms, stop reading the MSM or alternatively just grow a pair.

There is no way on this green (more or less) earth that City or any other company/football club will release details of every sponsorship deal. In fact there is no reason for them to do so.

If they did, do you really expect the muppets will believe it anyway?

If it "pisses you off" so much, then perhaps you should come off all social media platforms, stop reading the MSM or alternatively just grow a pair.

Haha - a tad too much emphasis on pissed off there my friend.
But thanks for the advice.

Indeed, hes a complete and utter bell end who talks/writes absolute bollocks 90% of the time ............. the 10% he is asleep!!
And the remaining 15% he Is polishing his look at me glasses

I get that but surely not to the extent of the big increase in the last couple of years ?

View attachment 60517
City’s revenue has only gone up as much as Liverpool’s despite greater success over the same period. The most surprising thing is how United have managed to nearly maintain their income during a period of abject failure on the pitch - you could even say it is suspicious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.