2022/2023 Accounts - Record Revenues & Profit - Annual Report

Whether or not this is sorted out one way or another. Innocent or guilty I’d love the other 19 clubs in the premier league to be properly investigated for financial wrong doing and financial criminality.

Made the headlines on the BBC sports web site, bloody amazing.

The chairmans remarks were what I liked.

"In the aftermath of the Champions League win in Turkey and the completion of 'The Treble' the question I was asked most often, was 'How do you top that?'," said City chairman Khaldoon al-Mubarak.

"The answer is by doubling down on the proven philosophies and practices that have brought us this success and to challenge ourselves to continue to constantly innovate in order to achieve new levels of performance, on and off the field.

"We will continue to question all the industry norms, evaluate our successes and learn from any failures.

"Success today simply means further investment for tomorrow. Our financial health and on-field success mean everyone connected to Manchester City can look forward to the future with excitement.

"Our collective achievements give me huge confidence that together we can accomplish even more in the years to come."

“That Sheikh and his dirty oil mates will get bored and fuck it off after a couple of years”

You lot are celebrating but I've just got the following email from City.
'Thank you for your continued support since 2012 however, due to the increasing financial profit, as can be seen by our latest financial results, the Sheikh can no longer pay for your season ticket. Whilst you, and the many thousands similarly affected by this announcement may wish to change back to your original team please note, united are shit, the scousers win one trophy every millennium, arsenal are wank, Spurs worse and as for villa, oh do fuck off.
If you decide you can no longer support us, as a sign of good faith we will exchange your 'Treble Winners' shirt for a geordie wahey yah bastards one.'

The conspiracy theory gets bigger every year. Hundreds of auditors, the UK Government, Silverlake and all our sponsors, all our senior managers, the Portuguese police and Judges who prosecuted Pinto, UEFA. They have all conspired to cover up City’s fake accounts. The only person not involved is Bill Gates.
Heard he's putting the 115 in an injection for everyone too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.